2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Joining a food tour is a fun alternative to a typical city walking tour and a great way to learn about culture in Cartagena. Come hungry for a tour that gives you a taste of Cartagena’s street food specialties, like fried plantain pancakes, empanadas, or ceviche. As you snack your way through the city, your guide shares insight into Colombian culture and takes you to parts of Cartagena you might overlook exploring on your own.
- Cartagena food tour is a delicious alternative to a city walking tour
- Sample typical foods you might skip over on your own
- Guide shares stories about Cartagena’s history and culture as you walk
- Plenty of food samples included on the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Local tour guide
Departure & Return
a 4-116, Cl. 70 #4-66, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY cartagena caribbean tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Food Tour of Cartagena?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Street Food Tour of Cartagena?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Street Food Tour of Cartagena?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street Food Tour of Cartagena?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Street Food Tour of Cartagena
2 hours 30 minutes
1 day 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaFood Tours - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastStreet Food Tours - Caribbean CoastBeer & Brewery Tours - Caribbean CoastFood Tours - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsStreet Food Tours - San Blas IslandsBeer & Brewery Tours - San Blas IslandsFood Tours - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínStreet Food Tours - MedellínBeer & Brewery Tours - MedellínCategory
Old Town CartagenaLa India Catalina MonumentPlaza de San DiegoOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Isla del EncantoConvento de la Popa de la GaleraCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)