2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Joining a food tour is a fun alternative to a typical city walking tour and a great way to learn about culture in Cartagena. Come hungry for a tour that gives you a taste of Cartagena’s street food specialties, like fried plantain pancakes, empanadas, or ceviche. As you snack your way through the city, your guide shares insight into Colombian culture and takes you to parts of Cartagena you might overlook exploring on your own.
- Cartagena food tour is a delicious alternative to a city walking tour
- Sample typical foods you might skip over on your own
- Guide shares stories about Cartagena’s history and culture as you walk
- Plenty of food samples included on the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Local tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTorre Del Reloj, Cra. 7 ##34-2 a 34-118, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY cartagena caribbean tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 63222P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeCartagenaFood Tours - Caribbean CoastFood Tours - BarranquillaFood Tours - Santa MartaCategory
Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)La India Catalina MonumentPlaza de San DiegoOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Isla del EncantoConvento de la Popa de la GaleraCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Cathedral of San Pedro Claver (Iglesia de San Pedro Claver)