- Tour Cartagena’s historic center visiting its best coffee shops
- Sample local coffees brewed up by some of Colombia’s best baristas
- Meet cafe owners, and other experts as they share their passion for coffee
- Small-group tour size ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet you inside the Epoca Espresso Bar at Calle de la Artillería #33-24. There are two Epoca coffee shops, so please be sure you go to the one at the address listed above.
This coffee shop is at Cra. 10 #30-14, or Calle San Andrés con Calle Media Luna. The two address point to the same spot!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- To keep the workshop intimate, a maximum of 10 people is allowed
- We walk a short route that's under 1 mile - if anyone in your party has mobility issues, please contact us
- The workshop takes place in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately - in Cartagena that means you should bring a hat or umbrella, sunscreen, and drinking water
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our public workshops are only offered in English.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flavors of Bogota
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms