Zumba and Island Hopping in Rosario and Cholon
- Snorkel and island hopping tour off the coast of Cartagena
- Sail among various snorkeling locations at Baru Island, the Rosario Islands, and more
- Live commentary onboard makes for an informative tour
- Snorkel gear and instruction included
- Fresh seafood lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cartagena included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the hotel, so we need mandatory the location of your hotel for the pick up, please give detail information.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Zumba and Island Hopping in Rosario and Cholon.
- "Bring cash if you plan on drinking on the beach - be mindful there will be people trying to sell you stuff at every turn." See review
- "Be prepared to get drenched on the boat between the islands!" See review
- "The boat ride out to Rosario can get a bit choppy so be sure to sit towards the back of the boat." See review