3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Sail into the setting sun amidst the beautiful Caribbean scenery of historic Cartagena during this 3-hour private sunset boat cruise. Travel with that special someone, friends or family on this memorable, romantic excursion, watching as the last rays of light cast a magical glow on the historic buildings of this colonial town. Toast your experience with included champagne and soft drinks, and sit back and relax as your skipper and captain handle all the navigation and sailing. Round-trip hotel transport is also covered.
- Enjoy a private sunset cruise in the waters near Cartagena
- Watch as the last rays of light cast a magical glow against the historic downtown of colonial Cartagena
- Toast your experience with included Champagne and soft drinks
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a captain and skipper
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off for up to 8 Pax
Boat, fuel crew, cooler, sound system with bluetooth, soft drinks
Bottle of champagne
Dinner (Not included on the tour)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will coordinate the pickup time and address 48 hours before the boarding process
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You may bring refreshments of your own, please reconfirm with tour operator prior to arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This is a private tour just for your couple or your group.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boats4U
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Romantic Cartagena Sunset Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Romantic Cartagena Sunset Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Romantic Cartagena Sunset Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Romantic Cartagena Sunset Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingCartagenaNightlife - Caribbean CoastWater Tours - Caribbean CoastJet Boating - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastNightlife - San Blas IslandsWater Tours - San Blas IslandsJet Boating - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsNightlife - MedellínWater Tours - MedellínJet Boating - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Naval Museum of the CaribbeanOld Town CartagenaCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Plaza de San DiegoGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Isla del EncantoConvento de la Popa de la GaleraPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)La India Catalina MonumentCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)