3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cartagena has over 2,500 years of history behind it, and this private tour offers an intimate, first-hand way to delve into its most significant landmarks. Meet your guide near the cruise port in the morning, and set off on foot. You'll spy the Roman Theatre of Cartagena, stroll through the Roman Forum District, and learn the stories behind the sights from your guide as you go. After your walk, enjoy light refreshments at a local tapas restaurant.
- Delve into Cartagena’s wealth of ancient history on this walking tour
- A private tour lets you see the sights at your own pace
- See the Roman Theatre of Cartagena, the Roman Forum District, and more
- Learn all about Cartagena’s wealth of history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Refreshment (1 tapa (little snack) and 1 drink)
Entrances to Roman Theater and Roman Forum
Departure & Return
Paseo Alfonso XII, 8G, 30202 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mediterranean Unique Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Roman exploration in Cartagena (Spain)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Roman exploration in Cartagena (Spain)?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Roman exploration in Cartagena (Spain)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Roman exploration in Cartagena (Spain)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29222P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCartagenaArchaeology Tours - Region of MurciaWalking Tours - Region of MurciaHistorical Tours - Region of MurciaHalf-day Tours - Region of MurciaCategory