Explore our promoted experiences
- Delve into Cartagena’s wealth of ancient history on this walking tour
- A private tour lets you see the sights at your own pace
- See the Roman Theatre of Cartagena, the Roman Forum District, and more
- Learn all about Cartagena’s wealth of history from your guide
Departure & Return
Pedestrian square walking ahead as you go out of the gate of the cruises pier. The square is netx to the Mare Nostrum Restaurant, a white building with golden letters. You have the map of the meeting point in the pictures of the tour description. The square is netx to the Mare Nostrum Restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mediterranean Unique Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms