4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: Spanish
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer Hotel - Activities - Hotel
Excursion Tour in Cartagena
Tickets: Castillo San Felipe
The program does not include anything not specified
Departure & Return
Cartagena , Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, ColombiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting point given at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BM TOURS SA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Tour in Cartagena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private City Tour in Cartagena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Tour in Cartagena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Tour in Cartagena?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Tour in Cartagena
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsCity Tours - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
La India Catalina MonumentIsla del EncantoRafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanConvento de la Popa de la GaleraNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)Plaza de San Diego