3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The colorful streets of Cartagena are a photographer’s dream, and this photographer-guided tour ensures you’ll find the city’s best angles. Traveling between the Getsemani neighborhood, the Old City, and the city walls in a climate-controlled vehicle will keep you—and your photography equipment—cool and safe, and everyone from amateur shutterbugs to experience photographers can brush up their skills with tips from a local.
- Improve your photography and create memorable images
- Go straight to some of Cartagena’s most photogenic places
- Photographer-led tour is a great lens on the city
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Cartagena hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guianza Express S.A.S
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Sightseeing Photo Tour in Cartagena?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sightseeing Photo Tour in Cartagena?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sightseeing Photo Tour in Cartagena?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sightseeing Photo Tour in Cartagena?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastPhotography Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínPorts of Call Tours - MedellínPhotography Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínShore Excursions - Panama CityNature and Wildlife - Panama CityWalking Tours - Panama CityPorts of Call Tours - Panama CityPhotography Tours - Panama CityFull-day Tours - Panama CityHalf-day Tours - Panama CityCategory
National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)La India Catalina MonumentPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumConvento de la Popa de la GaleraPlaza de San DiegoIsla del Encanto