7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Cartagena’s famed mud volcano, and the indigenous community of Galerazamba on this all-day adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, soak up a mineral-filled mud bath, visit a salt mine, stop by a museum and monument dedicated to a legendary indigenous woman, India Catalina, and enjoy a delicious lunch included in the tour price.
- Experience Cartagena’s rich culture and remarkable nature on a guided tour
- Relax in a volcanic mud bath and capture memorable photos
- Explore Colombia’s indigenous history with an informative local guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: BackpackersCtg Office
Address: Calle 7 infantes, Edf. 7 infantes
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Mud Volcano and Indigena's Town (Galerazamba) from Cartagena
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastEco Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Santa MartaNature and Wildlife - Santa MartaEco Tours - Santa MartaFull-day Tours - Santa MartaBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsEco Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena) Tours & TicketsCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral) Tours & TicketsRafael Nuñez House Museum Tours & TicketsPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion) Tours & TicketsGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu) Tours & TicketsNaval Museum of the Caribbean Tours & TicketsOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos) Tours & TicketsNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia) Tours & TicketsPlaza de San Diego Tours & TicketsConvento de la Popa de la Galera Tours & TicketsRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario) Tours & TicketsTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo) Tours & TicketsTeatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia) Tours & TicketsLa India Catalina Monument Tours & TicketsIsla del Encanto Tours & Tickets