- Half-day tour of the UNESCO-listed city of Cartagena
- Visit landmarks like San Felipe de Bajaras Castle and Santo Domingo Square in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Browse artisan stalls at craft market, Las Bovedas
- Learn about the culture and history of the city from your guide
- Round-trip transport from your Cartagena hotel is included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The attraction named "La Popa" is subject to availability (it will be replaced with other monuments or attractions)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sion Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a must take tour early in your trip to Cartagena." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews