Full-Day Rosario Islands Including Barú, Cholon and Playa Blanca
- Visit Isla Grande, Cholon, and Playa Blanca
- Go snorkeling on coral reefs (snorkeling equipment included)
- Eat lunch beachside and relax in a hammock
- Round-trip transportation from Cartagena
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the hotel, so we need mandatory the location of your hotel for the pick up, please give detail information.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, transfer to a speedboat bound for the Rosario Islands, where you spend an hour snorkeling around the coral reefs. Refuel with some water and local fruits before continuing to Cholon to party in the water. Beachside massages are available; you're welcome to visit the local bars for drinks (own expense).
Next stop is lunch at Playa Blanca. Following a hearty meal, spend the afternoon swinging in the hammocks, lounging on the beach, or sipping tropical drinks from the bar.
You're dropped off back at your Cartagena hotel at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A short distance of walking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Rosario Islands Including Barú, Cholon and Playa Blanca.