3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in the captivating history and Caribbean flair of Cartagena on a 3-hour historical tour of the city. Visit all of Cartagena’s significant sites and UNESCO World Heritage-listed structures accompanied by a knowledgeable guide; absorb the sacred ambiance of San Pedro Claver Church; and gain insight in to the colorful culture of the Colombian area.
- Cartagena historical photography tour with an expert local guide
- Learn about Colombia's African-American past at the San Pedro Claver Church
- Discover secret places in Cartagena de Indias
- A refreshing drink is included during the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Expert guide in the language of your preference
Unspecified food or beverage
Departure & Return
Calle Del Torno 39-29, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Getsemani, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour includes an insurance. Please send Passport number by the time of booking to make the insurance effective
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cartagena Instagrammable History?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cartagena Instagrammable History?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cartagena Instagrammable History?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastPhotography Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastMovie Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsPhotography Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsMovie Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - MedellínPhotography Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínMovie Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Plaza de San DiegoOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)La India Catalina MonumentCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumConvento de la Popa de la GaleraNaval Museum of the CaribbeanIsla del Encanto