2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
A bike tour is a fun way for first-time visitors to discover Cartagena. Catch a breeze and cover more ground than is possible on a walking tour as you follow your guide down a mostly flat route to Cartagena sights such as churches, monuments, and parks, all as your guide shares fun stories about the city’s history and culture that you might miss on your own.
- Bike tour of Cartagena is a fun way to explore the city
- Cruise past must-see landmarks and through everyday neighborhoods alike
- Guide shares stories and insight about Cartagena as you ride
- Use of bicycle and helmet included—no need to rent equipment
Saved to wishlist!
local tour guide
Use of bicycle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Cra. 7 ##34-2 a 34-118, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- wear comfortable sports clothes (optional)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY cartagena caribbean tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cartagena Bike Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cartagena Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cartagena Bike Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cartagena Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 63222P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaMountain Bike Tours - Caribbean CoastMountain Bike Tours - Santa MartaMountain Bike Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Naval Museum of the CaribbeanRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Isla del EncantoPlaza de San DiegoConvento de la Popa de la GaleraOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)La India Catalina MonumentTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Old Town CartagenaRafael Nuñez House MuseumPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)