- Half-day round trip tour of The National Aviary of Colombia from Cartagena
- Experience Colombia's amazing biodiversity and learn about bird conservation
- Get a taste for Colombia's varied landscapes by visiting four re-created ecosystems
- Species include Harpy Eagle, Andean Condor and the Blue-billed curassow
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please take sunscreen, comfortable shoes and a hat or baseball cap.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The one hour trip outside of Cartagena was worth it." See review