- Enjoy an up-close introduction to Cartagena’s key historical sights
- A small-group tour makes for an intimate way to see the city
- Soak up Cartagena’s rich history and lively ambiance on a walking tour
- Sample popular local tapas dishes to complement your wanderings
Departure & Return
Cruisers: Walk straight out of the gate of the cruise ship dock until you reach the pedestrian square in front of the Mare Nostrum restaurant. You can see the picture of the meeting point in the pictures of the tour description. The guide will be wearing a white polo or jacket and a blue lanyar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mediterranean Unique Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms