The Wandering Bard Tour of South Wales
- Get an in-depth understanding of Welsh culture in the company of a local historian
- Small-group tour (maximum 8): Ensures a personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Includes snacks, bottled water, and light refreshments
Departure & Return
Departure PointCastle, Cardiff, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Wales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Wandering Bard Tour of South Wales.