11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
They say the rainforest meets the reef at Cape Tribulation, and you’ll see why on this day tour from Cairns. Hop on board the Daintree River ferry to get to the Cape. Tour the rainforests and beaches safely with a guide, looking out for saltwater crocs, cassowaries, and other tropical wildlife. Cool off with a swim in a freshwater creek and relax on pristine beaches. This is a fun-filled day and an easy way to visit this wild area.
- Lunch, snacks, and coffee are provided
- The ferry crossing and a crocodile-spotting cruise are included
- Learn about the region’s biodiversity from your tour guide
- Save yourself the hassle of driving up to Cape Tribulation independently
Saved to wishlist!
Locations - Cape Tribulation, Port Douglas, Beaches and Rainforest, 2 lookouts
Activities - Rainforest walks, Swim in a Rainforest Creek, Crocodile Cruise
Daintree River Ferry Crossing
All Park Fees
Heaps of fun, laughs and good tunes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hostels/ hotels in Cairns
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/28/2021 - 2/10/2023
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uncle Brian's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape Tribulation Day Tour from Cairns?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape Tribulation Day Tour from Cairns?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cape Tribulation Day Tour from Cairns
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthCape TribulationBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandSafaris - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory