2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
surfboard rental included for lesson
Departure & Return
617 Madison Ave , 617 Madison Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
We set up near the shoreline in front of the beach access.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pure Aloha Surf School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The school has everything needed to make the experience enjoyable (wetsuits, boards, and camera/video equipment)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Surf Lesson with Experienced Instructors
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesCape CanaveralUnique Experiences - FloridaSports Lessons - FloridaSurfing Lessons - FloridaUnique Experiences - Cocoa BeachSports Lessons - Cocoa BeachSurfing Lessons - Cocoa BeachUnique Experiences - OrlandoSports Lessons - OrlandoSurfing Lessons - OrlandoCategory