4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Only hotels in Castries, Marigot Bay, Rodney Bay and Gros Islet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Must be able to manually grind cocoa beans
- Not recommended for persons with wrist or joint issues
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Constantine Holdings Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chocolates and Diamonds Discovered in Saint Lucia ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chocolates and Diamonds Discovered in Saint Lucia ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chocolates and Diamonds Discovered in Saint Lucia ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chocolates and Diamonds Discovered in Saint Lucia ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursChocolate Tours Shopping ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesCap EstateFood Tours - Rodney BayUnique Experiences - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayChocolate Tours - Rodney BayShopping Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayFood Tours - CastriesUnique Experiences - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesChocolate Tours - CastriesShopping Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesFood Tours - SoufriereUnique Experiences - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereChocolate Tours - SoufriereShopping Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory