- Explore the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park from the seat of a safe and sturdy Jeep
- Focus on the amazing views while a driver and guide handles the road
- Driver gets you close to the top of Fremont Peak for a short hike to the top
- Look for Colorado wildlife, dinosaur footprints, and other hidden treasures
Departure & Return
Main Street runs parallel to Highway 50 on the south side. The back of the complex is across Highway 50 from McDonalds.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Please be sure to confirm your travel plans to Canon City before making a reservation for our jeep tours. Due to the very limited seating on the custom vehicles, payment in full is due at the time of the booking, and reservations made through TripAdvisor cannot be changed or cancelled once confirmed. Our cancellation policy is a 100% cancellation fee, meaning there are no refunds once a tour is booked. If you have questions about this, please visit the Colorado Jeep Tours website's FAQ page or call Colorado Jeep Tours before booking a tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Colorado Jeep Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is hands down a must do and you cannot beat the price!" See review