- Rafting trip down Bighorn Sheep Canyon
- Navigate thrilling class II and II whitewater rapids
- Stop to swim in calm river pools
- Be surrounded by the beauty of southern Colorado's high desert landscape
- Look for wild bighorn sheep and other native wildlife
- Great adventure for beginning rafters and families with children
- No experience necessary
Departure & Return
Meet at our store location prior to your trip and we will transform you from ordinary into a whitewater warrior!
What To Expect
Set off on the currents and navigate through exciting Class II and II whitewater rapids like Five Points, Double Dip, and Spike Buck. Your guide helps with technique and ensure everyone's safety throughout the journey. On quieter stretches, enjoy the pristine desert scenery and look out for herds of wild bighorn sheep, the official state animal of Colorado.
Take advantage of the opportunity to swimming splash income river pools during breaks from the rapids. After reaching the end of the 10-mile stretch, you are transported back to the outpost, where you can purchase souvenir photos to memorialize your journey.
Come prepared with sunscreen, sunglasses, and quick-drying clothes, as you're sure to get wet! No rafting experience is required, and children age six and over are welcome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is six years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Paddle Rafting
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.