Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a customizable French Riviera cruise on this private shore excursion from Cannes
- Admire the beautiful Côte d’Azur from the comfort of a luxury yacht
- Cruise to the Bay of Cannes, Cap d’Antibes and the Lérins Islands, plus St-Tropez, Monaco or Nice if you wish
- Sunbathe, swim, snorkel and enjoy refreshments on board as your personal skipper does the work
- Choose from several different cruise durations and itineraries
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please allow plenty of time to get from your cruise ship around the bay to the yacht meeting point
- Sunset option only: one bottle of Champagne is included per cruise. Extra bottles may be purchased for approximately 50 euros each (own expense); please add to special requirements at the time of booking.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Please note: the 2-hour and 3-hour cruises are not available from Cannes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms