- This two-in-one package offers a cost-effective way to explore
- See the top attractions in Brazil’s atmospheric Canela and Gramado
- A hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour lets you explore at your own pace
- Enjoy a bonus beer bus tour to visit three local breweries
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- It will not be possible to perform both tours on the same day. Make sure you have at least two days available for the tours.
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Hop on hop off bus tour of the main points of the city occurs daily. Ticket is valid for one day only.
- The pick up and drop off places are the ones in the bus route
- Beer Bus tour departs only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays in the afternoon. Make sure you can take this tour on one of these days.
- The departure of the Beer Bus tour may be from one of the following point:
- // Departure from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown): 1:20 pm
- // Departure from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça): 1:45 pm
- Travelers must go to the meeting point on their own.
- This tour is available only for people with 18 years and above
- Please provide full name from all passengers
- Please provide Passport number from all passengers. In case of brazilians, only number ID (RG) is needed.
- If this data is not sent immediately after booking to the e-mail located in the voucher, the service may not be confirmed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms