10 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pickup and drop-off
Lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cancun International Airport.
Drop off at the same pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoColors Mexico
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10-Day Yucatan Heritage Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 10-Day Yucatan Heritage Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 10-Day Yucatan Heritage Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10-Day Yucatan Heritage Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
10-Day Yucatan Heritage Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMulti-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenMulti-day Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelMulti-day Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)La Isla Shopping VillageGarrafon Natural Reef ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunXenses ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) CoCo Bongo CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mandala NightclubVentura ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCave of the Sleeping SharksCaptain Hook Cancun