- Full-day admission ticket to Xplor Adventure Park
- Fly over the jungle canopy on multiple ziplines, and take a thrilling drop into caverns or a natural sinkhole
- Marvel at ancient rock formations while rafting or swimming through underground rivers
- Steer an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, on bridges and into caves
- Enjoy a hearty buffet lunch featuring healthy fare
- Pickup and drop-off from most Cancun hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next, drive into the lush vegetation of the jungle on a state-of-the-art amphibious vehicle. Traverse off-road trails, rocky riverbeds and suspended bridges on a 3-mile (5-km) circuit as you explore the fascinating flora and fauna of the jungle.
Then, descend to the depths of the earth to explore secretive subterranean chambers on a raft; using your hands as paddles, enjoy a gentle journey past sharp stalactites and stalagmites through caverns before jumping into the water for a swim.
Freshen up in the park’s fabulous facilities then feast upon a buffet lunch of local and international specialties; enjoy fresh and healthy food inspired by local ingredients and customs. Relax in a tree-harbored hammock after lunch then return to your air-conditioned minivan to enjoy the journey back to your hotel in Cancun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing.
- Infants 0 to 4 years are Free of charge. Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
- For children under 5 activities are restricted. Infants (0-4 years old) must remain with an adult at the cafeteria, restaurant or rest areas.
- The minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18, and all drivers must have a valid driver's license
- Zipline requirements: Minimum height/weight is 4.5 feet (137 cm) or 88 lbs (40 kg); the maximum weight is 300 (136 kg); maximum waist width is 51 inches (130 cm) and leg width 25 inches (65 cm)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear or bring shoes and clothes that can get wet, and bring a change of dry clothes that you can keep in the on-site lockers; please use chemical-free insect repellent.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya so the pickup time will vary depending on the location of your hotel. We will pick you up at your hotel or at the nearest point available in our routes.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- If at the time of completing your purchase you do not have the name of the hotel, you must contact the Customer Service Viator staff at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park to help you to coordinate the pickup with us.
- Please confirm the exact time and meeting point using the message option in your Reservation or contacting Grupo Xcaret.
- All requests for changes, cancellations and/or refunds on bookings must be in the 24-hour or more window prior to the visit date.
- We accept changes in visit dates from one month to the next (valid until the current year and subject to changes in public tariffs)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We accept changes of visit dates from one day to another with the restriction of one day before.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms