12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Free time to go to the beach
Entrance and guided tour in the archaeological zone
Park entrance and guided underground tour.
Thermal suit, shoes and protective equipment
Use of lockers and changing rooms
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email to confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun & Riviera Maya and if your hotel is not by our route, we will set the closest pick up point for your convinience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tulum Expedition and Rio Secreto Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tulum Expedition and Rio Secreto Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tulum Expedition and Rio Secreto Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tulum Expedition and Rio Secreto Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 23698P149
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHiking - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenHiking - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Isla HolboxBus Tours - Isla HolboxSporting Events - Isla HolboxHiking - Isla HolboxNature and Wildlife - Isla HolboxExtreme - Isla HolboxFull-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCoCo Bongo CancunXenotes Oasis MayaXenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipCenotes Sac ActunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Captain Hook CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunMandala NightclubMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xoximilco CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cave of the Sleeping SharksMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)La Isla Shopping VillageViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza