2 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We set up the pickup according to your greater convenience. Smooth, on time and in comfort.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY H.I.S. México
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Virtual Wedding Experience for your Guests from far away?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Virtual Wedding Experience for your Guests from far away?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Virtual Wedding Experience for your Guests from far away?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Virtual Wedding Experience for your Guests from far away?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 50417P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHoneymoonArt ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHoneymoon - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArt Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHoneymoon - Playa del CarmenArt Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxHoneymoon - Isla HolboxArt Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Playa Norte (North Beach)Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xenses ParkCenotes Sac ActunXotik-Ha EcoParkLa Isla Shopping VillageVentura ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mandala Nightclub