- Tulum tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya
- Explore the archeological ruins with a professional guide
- Learn about the history of the Mayans as you explore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Si se hospeda en algún hotel de Cozumel, el pick up sera en el muelle de Playa del Carmen. Si se hospeda en algún hotel del centro de playa del carmen, el pick up sera en Plaza antigua en las escaleras de la tienda deportiva de Elite Lockers. En caso de que no ubique su hotel en el listado, favor de informarnos en que lugar se hospedara para ofrecerle un punto cercano.
What To Expect
See El Castillo (The Castle), an impressive building overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Stroll past the Temple of Frescoes and the Palace, and learn about the ancient Maya who built the city during different periods.
After your tour, enjoy free time to look around on your own or head to the small beach below before re-boarding the coach for return transport to your hotel in Cancun or the Maya Riviera in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible—if assistance is required, you must provide your own assistant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY CANCUN PASSION
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tulum Express Half-Day Tour from Cancun.