6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
5 Lt 18-10, Blvd. Kukulcan km 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
at Cabalache Restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Small Group Tour to Zip Lines and Cenote?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP Small Group Tour to Zip Lines and Cenote?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during VIP Small Group Tour to Zip Lines and Cenote?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Small Group Tour to Zip Lines and Cenote?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
VIP Small Group Tour to Zip Lines and Cenote
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Airport VIP LoungePlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cenotes Sac ActunCave of the Sleeping SharksInteractive Aquarium CancunVentura ParkCaptain Hook CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Mandala NightclubCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xotik-Ha EcoParkXenses Park