9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Step into the world of the ancient Maya on a private tour to two dramatically different archeological sites. Channel your inner explorer at the jungle city of Coba, where you can climb the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula, then head to Tulum to see stone fortifications at the edge of the Caribbean Sea. Visiting the sites with a private guide lets you move at your own pace, and this tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya, as well as all entrance fees and lunch.
- Visit the Maya sites of Coba and Tulum
- Learn about ancient Maya history and culture
- Guided tour of each site with a private guide
- Includes a buffet lunch of local cuisine
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup and drop-off in Cancun and the Riviera Maya
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bicycles in Coba
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cancun or Riviera Maya
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Coba and Tulum from Cancun or Riviera Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Coba and Tulum from Cancun or Riviera Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Coba and Tulum from Cancun or Riviera Maya?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Coba and Tulum from Cancun or Riviera Maya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P64
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xotik-Ha EcoParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cave of the Sleeping SharksViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Airport VIP LoungeLa Isla Shopping VillageJolly Roger Pirate ShipVentura ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xoximilco CancunXenotes Oasis MayaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Mandala NightclubInteractive Aquarium CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)CoCo Bongo CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cenotes Sac Actun