10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tour two important archaeological sites of the Yucatán Peninsula on this private day trip from Cancun. A personal guide accompanies you via air-conditioned transport to Ek Balam and Chichen Itza. Wander on foot past famous pyramids such as Kukulkan while you listen to riveting commentary about the former Maya inhabitants. Then swim in a cenote, a limestone sinkhole filled with crystalline water. Lunch plus a tequila factory visit are included in your full-day itinerary.
- Full-day private tour of Chichen Itza and Ek Balam
- Visit two top archaeological sites of the Yucatán Peninsula
- See the Pyramid of Kukulkan, Temple of the Jaguars and more
- Have lunch and swim in a crystal-clear cenote
- Round-trip hotel transport provided from Cancun
- Private guide offers a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transfer via an air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam Cenote, and Tequila Factory?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam Cenote, and Tequila Factory?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam Cenote, and Tequila Factory?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam Cenote, and Tequila Factory?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelDistillery Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenses ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaXotik-Ha EcoParkCaptain Hook CancunCenotes Sac ActunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Ventura ParkXenotes Oasis MayaCoCo Bongo CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Playa Norte (North Beach)Mandala NightclubCancun Airport VIP LoungeInteractive Aquarium CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksXoximilco CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)