4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Aditional Pax 50 USD p/person
Reef Conservation Tax $15 USD p/person payable at check in
Departure & Return
Carretera, Carr. a Punta Sam, Puerto Juarez, 84, 77500 Cancún, Yuc., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring your own towel and extra clothes to change
- Dress code is free, comfortable
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Tours in Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Catamaran Sunset Tour to Isla Mujeres, Snorkeling, from Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Catamaran Sunset Tour to Isla Mujeres, Snorkeling, from Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Catamaran Sunset Tour to Isla Mujeres, Snorkeling, from Cancun?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Catamaran Sunset Tour to Isla Mujeres, Snorkeling, from Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Sunset CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSunset Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenSunset Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - CozumelSunset Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenses ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo CancunMandala NightclubCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)La Isla Shopping VillageJolly Roger Pirate ShipGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXenotes Oasis MayaInteractive Aquarium CancunCaptain Hook CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza