4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Ceviche and fruits
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tips to Crew
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Punta Sam, Q.R., Mexico
12/10/2021 - 2/27/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you get dizzy easily from the movement of the boat, we recommend taking a dizziness medication a few hours before
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Magic-Sea Luxury Yacht Charter Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Playa Mujeres rent a Yacht 6hrs with Food and drinks aboard (MagicSea-P4)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Playa Mujeres rent a Yacht 6hrs with Food and drinks aboard (MagicSea-P4)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanLunch Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDay Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenDining Experiences - Playa del CarmenLunch Cruises - Playa del CarmenDay Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelDining Experiences - CozumelLunch Cruises - CozumelDay Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mandala NightclubCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Interactive Aquarium CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Captain Hook CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) La Isla Shopping VillageJolly Roger Pirate ShipEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaCoCo Bongo CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkCenotes Sac ActunCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza