Moonlight Bioluminescence Snorkeling Tour in Cancun
- Cancun nighttime snorkeling tour with a guide at three snorkel sites
- See colorful reef fish, urchins, and octopus in their natural environment
- Submersible lamp per person plus all necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from Cancun
Departure & Return
Departure PointTotal Snorkel Cancun, Mz.2, Carr. a Punta Sam 05, Sm.80, 77520 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be confirmed after the booking has been completed. Our driver will call out your name on your hotel's lobby or assigned meeting point. We'll offer 5 minutes of tolerance, in case you don't show up on time, we will infer that you will reach our location by yourself or that you simply declined to take the tour.
- Playa del Carmen
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at a series of three snorkeling locations that highlight the Great Maya Reef’s diversity and wildlife. Make your first stop over vibrant coral, the perfect place to find bright reef fish, colorful urchins, and even a shy octopus; take advantage of snorkeling with a guide to spot hard-to-find species that blend into their environment.
Continue to a site where seagrass covers the seafloor, providing habitat for crabs and lobster, sea turtles and the rays that rest on the sandy bottom. Save the best for last—your final stop is a part of the shoreline where bioluminescent creatures sparkle each time you move. Return to shore to shower and change before complimentary transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remeber to bring: swimsuit, dry clothes, towel and cash for personal expenses.
- Restrictions: Only children older than 10 years (accompanied by an adult). A responsive letter must be signed, in the case of children their parents must sign.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Moonlight Bioluminescence Snorkeling Tour in Cancun.