15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
all necessary equipment for a safe activity
Training to pilot the Jetpack
Federal Port tax of 12usd per person
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holbox and Bacalar Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jetpack in Cancun, the top adrenaline activity in Mexico an adventure lifetime?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jetpack in Cancun, the top adrenaline activity in Mexico an adventure lifetime?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jetpack in Cancun, the top adrenaline activity in Mexico an adventure lifetime?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jetpack in Cancun, the top adrenaline activity in Mexico an adventure lifetime?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeJetpacks Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJetpacks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenJetpacks - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelJetpacks - CozumelCategory
La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xenses ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeGarrafon Natural Reef ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaJolly Roger Pirate ShipVentura ParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xenotes Oasis MayaXoximilco CancunXotik-Ha EcoPark