30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All jetpack equipment
Training to reach balance
Federal tax port of 12usd
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Coba Tulum Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jetpack Adventure in Cancun (Only for Brave Travelers)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeJetpacks Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJetpacks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenJetpacks - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelJetpacks - CozumelCategory
Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXoximilco CancunXenses ParkCaptain Hook CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mandala NightclubCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)