- Trimaran cruise to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
- Escape from the urban setting of Cancun and spend the day on a secluded tropical island
- Wide variety of aquatic activities including snorkeling and swimming
- Stunning white sand beaches, turquoise waters and true Caribbean atmosphere
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please be at Cancun Bay Resort, the address for this meeting point is KM. 3.5, Blvd. Kukulcan 166, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
What To Expect
After ordering a tropical drink from the onboard open bar, take a seat anywhere on the deck and enjoy the Caribbean breeze. Enjoy the views of Cancun's resorts from offshore and the turquoise sea all around you.
Stop at a coral reef national park for an hour of swimming and snorkeling. Don your provided snorkel equipment, dive in, and follow your guide through the clear 30-foot (9-meter) deep waters. As your guide sprinkles fish food in the water, enjoy the sensation of being surrounded by entire schools of tropical fish. View the impressive coral formations and other types of marine life, then meet your trimaran on the other side of the reef for the short ride to the beach club.
Walk down the beach club's dock, pausing to swing in a hammock or relax on a lounge chair. Lunch on an all-you-can-eat buffet before re-boarding the trimaran, destined for the best shopping in Isla Mujeres. Stroll the charming streets and filled with small shops. Peruse carved limestone figurines, wooden carvings and many different types of unusual trinkets straight from the sea.
After your full day trip to Isla Mujeres, board the trimaran for the ride back to Cancun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms