- Beach club day trip from Cancun
- Ride a catamaran round-trip to Isla Mujeres
- Live music, games, and open bar on board
- Savor a beachside buffet lunch
- Hammocks, beach chairs, water slide, snorkel gear, and kayaks included
Departure & Return
Please be at the EMBARCADERO @ Playa Tortuga (Boulevard Kukulcán Km 6.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.) for 9.30am for your check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon reaching the private beach club El Pescador (The Fisherman), you'll have access to a snack bar. Make use of provided hammocks, palapas (beach huts), and comfortable lounge chairs while you relax or play games like cards and dominoes. Lockers, towels, and Kids' Club facilities are all included.
For more adventurous travelers, join a game of beach volleyball or soccer, take the water slide into the sea, or go kayaking and snorkeling. If you wish, take a bicycle tour of southern Isla Mujeres while enjoying unparalleled views of the Caribbean Sea (own expense). Motorized equipment (ATV, golf cart, glass-bottom boat, and more) are also available to rent.
Around midday, help yourself to the salad bar and a lunch buffet of Mexican and international dishes. The open domestic bar is in addition to beer and soda.
Before returning to Cancun, board the boat for a cruise along the seashore, then disembark at the main pier for sightseeing and shopping on Isla Mujeres. Finish your day trip with the return journey to the marina in Cancun; dance to the music of a live band and participate in contests and games on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the operation of day and weather conditions
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping
- All children must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.
- Printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms