10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch, snacks and bottled water
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Kayak and Bicycle ride
Mangrove and sea boat activity
Paddle Boarding (Playa Ancon)
All Fees and Taxes
Conservation fee ($10sud)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email to confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if your hotel is not located on our route we will set the closest pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Isla Blanca Expedition?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Isla Blanca Expedition?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Isla Blanca Expedition?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Isla Blanca Expedition?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 23698P143
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeKayakingRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunPlaya del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanKayaking - Riviera Maya & the YucatanRafting - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenKayaking - Playa del CarmenRafting - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Isla HolboxKayaking - Isla HolboxRafting - Isla HolboxCategory
Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeXoximilco CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Garrafon Natural Reef ParkXenses ParkXenotes Oasis MayaMandala NightclubPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillageEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Captain Hook CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)