12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Spend the day outside Cancun and visit two islands off the Yucatan Peninsula on this all-day tour. First, take a ferry from Chiquila to Holbox, where you will swim in an underground cenote. Then head to nearby Isla Pasión, which is known for its bird population including flamingos. Return to Holbox where you’ll be able to take a bike ride around the island and enjoy a seafood meal (included).
- Escape the busyness of Cancun and discover two remote islands
- Bike rental on Holbox is included in the price
- Time will be allotted to stop for breakfast (not included)
- Pickup and drop-off from Cancun hotel zone and Playa del Carmen included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation
Waters, soft drinks and beers on the boat
Entrance cenote Yalahau
Lifejacket in the cenote
Visit Isla Holbox and Isla Pasion
1 hour of bike and hammocks that are in the sea
One dish to choose in the restaurant
Not included drinks in the restaurant
Dock tax $ 3 Usd
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen.
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stap Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Holbox & Isla pasion Tour (2 islands & 1 cenote )?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Holbox & Isla pasion Tour (2 islands & 1 cenote )?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Holbox & Isla pasion Tour (2 islands & 1 cenote )?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Holbox & Isla pasion Tour (2 islands & 1 cenote )?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Holbox & Isla pasion Tour (2 islands & 1 cenote )
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Captain Hook CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Interactive Aquarium CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCoCo Bongo CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xoximilco CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenotes Oasis Maya