12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visit Isla Holbox
Visit to the isla pasion
Box lunch , One dish to choose in the restaurant.
Free tine in holbox
Lifejacket in the cenote
Round transportation from your hotel
Soft drinks and beers on the boat
Dock tax 3usd
Beverages in the restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen.
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stap Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Holbox Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Holbox Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Holbox Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Holbox Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Interactive Aquarium CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xenses ParkCenotes Sac ActunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mandala NightclubXenotes Oasis MayaJolly Roger Pirate ShipXotik-Ha EcoParkCaptain Hook CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)CoCo Bongo Cancun