12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
1 hour of bike to tour and go to the hammocks that are in the sea
Visit Isla Holbox and Isla Pasion
Boat ride for a trip to a Cenote and two islands
Free time in Holbox
Entrance cenote Yalahau (Lifejacket in the cenote included)
Roun trip transportation
Bottled water, soft drinks and beers on the boat
Dock tax 3 usd
No include drinks in the restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)
Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)
The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pata de peek travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Holbox Tour - Pasion Island & Cenote ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Holbox Tour - Pasion Island & Cenote ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Holbox Tour - Pasion Island & Cenote ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Holbox Tour - Pasion Island & Cenote ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Holbox Tour - Pasion Island & Cenote
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMountain Bike ToursDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMountain Bike Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDay Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenMountain Bike Tours - Playa del CarmenDay Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelMountain Bike Tours - CozumelDay Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Captain Hook CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCave of the Sleeping SharksPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mandala NightclubCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Interactive Aquarium CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)