- Listen to live mariachi music or play traditional games
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip transportation provided from Cancun hotels
- Try dishes from all over Mexico and classic spirits
Departure & Return
If you want to reach the starting point by yourself, we'll meet you in Palacio Municipal (Goverment Office-City Hall).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For alcohol tasting adult must be 18+ with a valid ID.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Guided Mexican Food Tour & Spirits Tasting with transportation.