30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Bathrooms and showers area
Guided Flyboard session.
Specialized bilingual pilot.
Safety equipment (lifejacket & helmet).
Lockers (optional $3 USD)
Photos and videos (Optional extra price)
Federal Tax Port ($13 USD PER PERSON)
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must be 12 years old to realize this activity. If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- Minimum weight to use the Flyboard is 100 lbs & maximum 285 lbs.
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Isla Mujeres Cozumel Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during FEEL LIKE A SUPERHERO on the FLYBOARD. Includes Training, Equipment, Instructor.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during FEEL LIKE A SUPERHERO on the FLYBOARD. Includes Training, Equipment, Instructor.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during FEEL LIKE A SUPERHERO on the FLYBOARD. Includes Training, Equipment, Instructor.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during FEEL LIKE A SUPERHERO on the FLYBOARD. Includes Training, Equipment, Instructor.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flyboarding Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunFlyboarding - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFlyboarding - Playa del CarmenFlyboarding - CozumelCategory
CoCo Bongo CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksXoximilco CancunCenotes Sac ActunXenotes Oasis MayaVentura ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCaptain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMandala NightclubCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)