10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the best of the Yucatán's vast cultural and adventure offerings on this day trip from Playa del Carmen. Explore Coba—a huge stretch of Maya ruins tucked within the jungle—and climb its ancient pyramid, interact with locals at a modern-day Maya village, and enjoy a variety of activities such as canoeing, swimming in a natural sinkhole and ziplining through the forest canopy. Along the way you'll learn about native flora and even receive a blessing from a local shaman. The afternoon culminates with a traditional Maya lunch.
- Day trip to a Maya village and the Coba ruins on the Yucatán Peninsula from Playa del Carmen
- Sail along ziplines deep in the jungle, enjoy a cenote swim and paddle a canoe on a beautiful lagoon
- Visit the Maya village of Pac Chen or Chimuch and partake in a blessing ceremony with the local holy man
- Make your way to the top of the Nohoch Mul pyramid and explore the ruins of Coba with a knowledgeable guide
- Classic Maya buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport from included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of all necessary equipment
Use of towels and showers
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maya Adventure from Playa del Carmen: Coba Ruins, Traditional Village and Cenote Swim?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Maya Adventure from Playa del Carmen: Coba Ruins, Traditional Village and Cenote Swim?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Maya Adventure from Playa del Carmen: Coba Ruins, Traditional Village and Cenote Swim?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Maya Adventure from Playa del Carmen: Coba Ruins, Traditional Village and Cenote Swim?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Maya Adventure from Playa del Carmen: Coba Ruins, Traditional Village and Cenote Swim
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursWalking ToursKayakingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanKayaking - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenKayaking - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelKayaking - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & TicketsCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & TicketsCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsMandala Nightclub Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsCaptain Hook Cancun Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsGarrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & TicketsLa Isla Shopping Village Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & Tickets