4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover an incredible underwater world while snorkeling at Cozumel, an island composed of limestone rock surrounded by a coral reef. Slip on a provided mask, snorkel and fins, then follow your professional guide on a tour of marine life. Afterward, sit down for a restaurant lunch. You'll travel round-trip by boat with hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
- Snorkeling tour of Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Ride a boat round-trip to Cozumel and explore underwater with a guide
- Dig into a restaurant lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Cancun and the Riviera Maya
Saved to wishlist!
Round transportation from Cancun
Visit to three different points to do snorkel
Lunch (Dish to choose)
One beverage in the restaurant
Doc Tax in Cozumel
Marine Tax ($2 USD) for de reef conservation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in all hotel please send us an email or call us to give you your pick up. The exact
time of your pick up will be send from 48 to 24 hours prior the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Snorkel Adventure from Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Snorkel Adventure from Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Snorkel Adventure from Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Snorkel Adventure from Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20645P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Isla HolboxCategory
Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Mandala NightclubKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cave of the Sleeping SharksPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Ventura ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunXoximilco CancunXenses ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cenotes Sac ActunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCoCo Bongo CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipCaptain Hook CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)