1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan 9, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring your water or drink of choice
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number that we can find you easily if you need a pick-up
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salsa Lessons Steve
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ✋Cancun Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Cancun Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during ✋Cancun Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Cancun Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ✋Cancun Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Cancun Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ✋Cancun Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Cancun Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dance Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunDance Lessons - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDance Lessons - Playa del CarmenDance Lessons - CozumelCategory
Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Playa Norte (North Beach)Captain Hook CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)La Isla Shopping VillageMandala NightclubCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Ventura ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Airport VIP LoungeXotik-Ha EcoParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)