Departure & Return
If you stay at a hotel in Cozumel, the pick up will be at the pier in Playa del Carmen. If you stay at a hotel in the center of Playa del Carmen, the pick up will be in the Old Square on the stairs of the Elite Lockers sports shop. In case you do not locate your hotel in the list, please inform us where you will be staying to offer a nearby point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you are a vegetarian, please inform our staff so they can provide you with a meal option.
- The wheelchairs in the cenote is very complicated since they have to go down several steps.
- In case of being allergic to a food please inform at the time of booking or inform at the time of boarding the unit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY CANCUN PASSION
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chichen Itza Regular National Cancun & Playa del Carmen.