- Full-day Chichen Itza tour from Cancun
- Eat a buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Swim in a cenote
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at ALL hotels in the Cancun area.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Chichen Itza, take a guided tour of the ancient site with an INAH-certified guide. After the tour, you independent time to explore on your own, take photographs, or simply enjoy the unique atmosphere of the archeological site.
Board the coach for the return trip to Cancun, and make a stop along the way at a cenote, one of the Yucatan’s many limestone caverns. Bring a bathing suit to swim in the fresh water that flows through the cenote.
This full-day tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can bring bottled water with you.
- Bring walking shoes, hat, perhaps an extra shirt, sun block, swimming suit and towel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Chichen Itza Combo Tour with Cenote Swim and Lunch from Cancun.