Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour sailing and snorkeling tour on a sightseeing catamaran
- Visit Puerto Morelos National Reef Park
- Snorkel over the Great Mayan Reef
- Lunch and open bar included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off along the Riviera Maya
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in the Puerto Morelos National Reef Park, begin your snorkeling adventure: slip into the water to snorkel above coral formations, fans, and fish, part of the Great Mayan Reef system that stretches along the Caribbean coast.
Following the snorkel tour of Puerto Morelos National Reef Park, you’ll sit down for a delicious lunch with two drinks included, then return to the catamaran for an easy-going sail back to the marina. Find a comfortable seat on deck to enjoy drinks from the open bar, and soak up the tropical colors and coastal views. This 4-hour catamaran tour includes with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Life jacket is mandatory
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms