1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up at Hotel Lobby
Transfer to Laguna Bacalar
Boat Tour of Natural Lagoon
Visit at downtown and Fuerte San Felipe
Visit at Cenote Azul and free time to swim
Lunch in the home restaurant
Transfer back to the Hotel
Drinks during the lunch
Supplement for Pick-up / Drop-off in Cancun Hotels
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up at the Hotel
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KARMA TRAILS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BACALAR & CENOTE AZUL from Riviera Maya and Cancun (Private)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during BACALAR & CENOTE AZUL from Riviera Maya and Cancun (Private)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during BACALAR & CENOTE AZUL from Riviera Maya and Cancun (Private)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during BACALAR & CENOTE AZUL from Riviera Maya and Cancun (Private)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanOvernight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenOvernight Tours - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelOvernight Tours - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Ventura ParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Airport VIP LoungePalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Interactive Aquarium CancunCenotes Sac ActunLa Isla Shopping VillageCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xoximilco CancunMandala NightclubCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xenses ParkCoCo Bongo CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenotes Oasis Maya